Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Shannon Price and Gary Coleman secret marriage last year

It has been reported that Gary Coleman has got married in secret and has kept it under wraps for six months.

He married Shannon Price who is almost half his age and twice his height, at a private mountaintop ceremony in Nevada.

Gary revealed his relationship with Shannon Price was not only his first marriage - but also the first time he had been intimate with a woman.

While Price is just 22-years-of age and five foot seven inches tall, the actor is 40 and four foot eight. Gary said that “In the middle of the night I’m wondering: ‘Gee, what made me get married to this woman?’ And I just say love. I never got the opportunity to be romantic or feel romantic with anyone before Shannon. I wasn’t saving myself. She just happened to be the one.”

Shannon said that they kept their nuptials secret because she wanted to be seen as her own person. “I just want my own identity as well because I don’t want to be known as Gary Coleman’s wife,”

Congratulations to them both

source

0 comments: